Softlabs Technologies Sdn Bhd (Softlabs) is a private limited company established in 1994. Our company started out as software development company providing custom-made solution for local market and has grown into electronic and communication. Our main expertise is in the fields of custom software development, radio telecommunication and switching, engineering and military technologies. Softlabs is focusing on providing services in various industries especially security, law enforcement, military, telecommunication, and oil & gas. Softlabs has had a list of good track record on projects delivered over the years since its inception. We are known as a highly performed company for our innovative solutions and high quality commitments in providing solutions and services meeting customer’s requirements.
Our business is progressively growing through our remarkable business achievements. To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we invite dynamic and resourceful individuals to join our Team as follows:
· To implement, maintain and support System & Networking.
· To maintain and support computer hardware and integrate application software with team.
· To perform Data Backup and recovery on all servers, laptops & workstations.
· First point of contact for all hardware (servers, laptops, workstations, network, peripheral, etc) and responsible in performing troubleshoot and repair.
· To perform system setup and configuration of computing peripherals such as printers, CD and DVD read/writers, monitors, scanners and other equipment as necessary.
· To perform first level maintenance and support for hardware (servers, laptops, workstations, network, peripheral, etc).
· To perform basic networking maintenance tasks such as user creation and assignment of rights and permissions. Should be familiar with DHCP, DNS, IP, network traffic routing, WAN, LAN and internet connectivity.
· To ensure all hardware (server, laptop & workstation) and network is free from viruses.
· Diploma/Certificate holder in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· Working knowledge in Windows XP, Vista, 7 on the desktop and Windows 2000, 2003 & 2008 server.
· Fresh Graduates or at least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Knowledge in networking, and switches.
· Working knowledge in network maintenance and troubleshooting, or Cisco hardware will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge in various Operating Systems such as Windows & Linux.
· Able to work under pressure to meet projects' tight dateline.
· Independent and self-starter, a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
· Possess good time management and result oriented.
· Have own transport and willing to travel, local and to branches.
· Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Range Salary : MYR 1,500 – 2,000
Resume must include detailed working experience/description, passport sized photograph, notice period, current and expected salary.
Interested candidates please write-in/e-mail with complete resume, expected salary and (n.r) recent photograph to arrange for an interview to:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPT.
SOFTLABS TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD
No. 22A-2, Block 3C, Jalan Wangsa Delima 11, D’Wangsa, Wangsa Maju,
53300 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 603-4149 5114 Fax : 603-4149 4116
Website : www.softlabs.com.my
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED. ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICTEST CONFIDENCE. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE OR STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION MAY BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS REGULARLY.