Jumaat, Mei 17, 2013
Position: Junior Accounts Executive/Accounts Assistant
Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- Manage revenue inflow for payments of vendors/ suppliers/ fixed costs/ etc. and cash surplus.
- Managing accounts receivables/ payables vendors/ from/ to suppliers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing accounting and management systems for the company including preparation of a full set of accounts, bank account reconciliation, debtors/ creditors statements.
- Preparation of invoices, expenses analysis, payments vouchers, receipts and update daily cash flow position.
- To oversee and ensure accurate and adequate maintenance of financial records.
- Familiar with common accounting software’s, eg UBS, etc.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by Management.
- Minimum Diploma in accounting or part ACCA or Professional Qualification in Accountancy/ Financial Management.
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in a related position is a definite advantage, however fresh graduate is also encourage to apply.
- Must be hands on, detail oriented, dedicated, able to work under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact with all levels of people to address arising issues.
- Pleasant, approachable, hardworking with good communication skills.
- Candidates without qualification but with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A team player and mature disposition with confidentiality assured.
- Willing to travel and work in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
Interested applicants, can write/fax/e-mail in with complete resume , current and expected salary and telephone contact to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Taiace Engineering Sdn Bhd
No.43A, Jln Permata 1
Arab Malaysian Industrial Park
71800 Nilai, N.Sembilan
Candidates must willing to work in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
Please call for immediate interview or contact Puan Siti Zanariah at 06-7997478/ 06-7990814 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by PRU at 8:44 PTG